- This event has passed.
May 6 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Robotics Activities and Demonstrations
The first ever SPACEweek features a showcase of student driven activities, presentations, demos, exhibits, and projects stemming from participation in SPACE (Sciences Participating with Arts and Culture in Education) in 2021/22. The year’s SPACE theme is Intersections.
The showcase includes:
- Intersections participatory activities
- Art making and expression using various technologies and materials
- Games, robotics installations and demos
- A guided VR space exploration experience
- Readings by the winners and honourable mentions of the SPACE writing contest
- Artscience LED displays and visual programming activity
- Winners of the ScienceFest/SPACE photography contest
Visit the showcase in 3C.1 daily anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., participate in the activities, and discover the various ways you can become involved in SPACE.
All—students, faculty, and staff—are invited to participate!