- This event has passed.
Ada Lovelace Day: An International Celebration of Women in Stem
October 12, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ada Lovelace Day (ALD), an international recognition of the achievements of women in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), is celebrated annually on the 2nd Tuesday in October.
This year we are celebrating virtually by inviting students, faculty and staff to visit the international Ada Lovelace site to check out the following series of webinars presented by some amazing women in STEM:
- Monday, October 12 from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. Sustainable Energy & Water
- Tuesday, October 13 from 5:00 to 6:00 a.m. Medicine’s Biggest Questions
- Tuesday, October 13 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Ada Lovelace Day with JP Morgan’s Lori Beer
- Tuesday, October 13 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. The Near Future
- Tuesday, October 13 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. Space, the Next Frontier